Yes yes, I’ve finally succomed to the dark side… LOL! I just signed up for a Twitter account as I’ve been toying with the idea for awhile and thought ah what the heck *grin* You can now follow my tweets on your computer/ mobile devices via http://twitter.com/magicbabening
Now, I’m really excited because we’re currently in process of building me a brand new blog *grin* WOOHOO!!!
For years now, this humble blog has been incorporated into Magic Boutique’s online store… but I’ve decided that it’s time for a much needed revamp to jazz things up a bit, so yes, my spanking new blog should be ready by the end of the month! There’s gonna be many changes and new additions so I’m thrilled, so yep, hang on tight folks!
The brand new Ning’s Magic Diaries is going to be bigger and badder!!!
And no, this is not one of the three major announcements I talked about *wink* Far from it, baby!!! Sorry to keep you in suspense, but it’s gonna be worth the wait. Tee hee. It’s all work related, big big big MAGIC news, so that’s a huge clue.
Speaking about work, I just did some caricatures of the team… check it out!
LARRY THE ESCAPE GUY…
ADELINE aka KINETIC GAL
ASHRAF THE MAGIC BOY…
‘MAGIC BABE’ NING
AND OF COURSE…
J C SUM aka THE CONCEPT:MAGIC BOSSMAN
J C SCUM: THE EVIL BOSSMAN (WHEN ANGRY)
Hurhurhurhurhur… Yes, I sometimes feel like I work for the anti-Christ (note the horns!) but the work benefits are grrrrrrrreat 😉 I think we’ve got a really fab team going on and everyone’s just really weird in their own endearing way *grin* No prizes if you get it right but, guess who…
1) Talks outloud to themself in third person, like completely out of the blue while staring at the computer screen and fidgeting with cards and coins all the time.
2) In all seriousness, snaps their fingers repeatedly (right, left, right, left) near both ears (right, left, right, left) to check that their ears aren’t blocked.
3) Has a severe bubble wrap fetish… she simply cannot resist… that sweeeeeet feel of that divine pop-pop-pop-poping… of bubble wraaaaaaaaaaaaap…
4) Gives sexy names to all their pool cue sticks and gets very possessive over a particular Kelly McDermott & a Genie Fury.
5) Disregarded as the smallest fry and ‘new kid on the block’, sometimes amazes us with profound wisdom beyond his years.
6) Has Larry Lum-isms. Nuff said.
Scroll down for answers…
3) Yours Truly
6) Larry Lum
…Please kick yourself in the head if you got the last one wrong, that was such a dead giveaway 😛 Hurhurhurhurhur!
Oh yeah, don’t forget – we’re on AXN this evening at 8pm, so tune into eBuzz – they’re featuring The Impossible Record, our recent world record feat which was also the closing highlight of STB’s recent Singapore River Festival. Spread the word about it… Ta for now, more later!